miércoles, 26 de noviembre de 2008

LA PERFECCIÓN -






I found a dream; i'll be with you, the whole night through i'm yours no matter what they say or do i love you just like you love me thats the way love is i'd want everything to lose thanto lose your heart. I wanna be loved by you, Just you and nobody else but you. I wanna be loved by you alone. I wanna be kissed by you, Just you and nobody else but you, I wanna be kissed by you alone. I couldn't aspire To anything higher Than to fill the desire To make you my own. When I fall in love,It will be forever,Or I'll never fall in love.In a restless world,Like this is,Love is ended Before it's begun. And too many moonlight kisses,Seem to cool in the warmth of the sun.When I give my heart,It will be completely,Or I'll never give my heart. And the moment I can feel that,You feel that way too,Is when I fall in love with you.

No hay comentarios: